Certified Wellness Program Administrator
Developed by industry professionals using the latest evidence-based material and incorporating the practical strategies of the book Transforming Workplace Wellness, CWPA certification includes information on honing the steps of a wellness program cycle to align with your company's goals.
In this comprehensive program you will learn seven key proficiencies to support well-being and build a successful workplace wellness program:
- Building a wellness Team
- Developing a shared wellness vision
- Defining a wellness plan
- Creating a culture of well-being
- Fostering resilience and engagement
- Promoting the workplace wellness program
- Evaluation of wellness programs
Students must receive a minimum of 80% in the program exam to obtain a certificate of completion.
Non editable automatic button