Research shows a steady increase in the occupational stressors associated with a rise in employee turnover, underperformance, and diminished engagement. When workplace stress becomes chronic and overwhelming, it can be detrimental to both an individual’s physical and mental health. This program outlines evidence-based research and techniques to help participants integrate mindfulness into their life, both personally and professionally. It demonstrates the link between conscious awareness and positive behavior change and provides a variety of methods to improve efficiency and resilience.
Learn how to:
- Develop a greater sense of self-awareness to what you are experiencing internally and in your surroundings
- Increase your ability to focus and untangle from stress and unhelpful thinking
- Use conscious awareness to change unhelpful behavior patterns
- Enhance your communication skills and be more productive
- Establish a foundation of mindfulness strategies
Students must receive a minimum of 80% in the program exam to obtain a certificate of completion.